How to Order*:
1. Choose from our wide-variety menu: Lactation and Non-Lactation, Gelai, and other products.
2. Once you’ve chosen your desired product, simply click ADD TO CART.
3. You can check your list of orders when you go to your Cart on the upper right side of the site.
Please be reminded to always carefully check your order summary before proceeding to checkout.
4. Proceed to CHECKOUT once orders are finalized, and complete all pertinent details: Name, Email, Contact #, Shipping Address, and Delivery Method.
Kindly put in the shipping address box any landmarks, or office times available etc. For shipping to office addresses, please note that the client shall shoulder any parking fees by our delivery man, should there be any.
For gift options or any other special instructions, kindly note them under REMARKS.
5. Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
NOTE: Shipping fee and date of baking is still not included in your order receipt, as we will detemine this depending on the weight of your order and delivery option.
You will receive another email which approves your order, which contains shipping fee, date of baking, as well as payment instructions.
6. Once you’ve paid for your order, please email a scan/photo of the deposit slip to confirm payment. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email Subject [Payment for ORDER NUMBER, NAME]. Example: Payment for O22RNB, Jane Smith
7. We need to manually check bank payments within 24-48 hours. Once cleared and confirmed, you will receive an email confirming your payment and your order processing.
8. Production lead time is 2 days (so it is advisable to place order 2 days advance. NO RUSH orders please), since we can only bake and handle a certain amount of orders per day. For courier deliveries, expect your orders to arrive in 2-3 days. All are freshly cooked, packed and can be delivered door to door.
*Disclaimer: Site is viewed and works best on desktop or mobile, in Chrome or Mozilla. There is no guarantee that any other device or browser may or may not experience slight technical glitches.
About Our Products:
1. What are your pastries made up of?
Our lactation pastries are made with fresh ingredients and are absolutely free of any preservatives. They are made with fenugreek and flaxseeds. Fenugreek (herb) can help a nursing mom produce more milk. Flaxseed (roasted and milled) is high in Omega3.
There are 2 sizes for cheese cupcakes, please refer to image below:
These ingredients are called galactagogue which helps with increasing milk supply.
2. What are galactagogues?
Galactagogue promotes or increases the flow of a mother's milk.These ingredients are high in Omega 3, can lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
3. How are they shipped/packaged?
All goodies are packed individually to seal in freshness. When you’ve picked your goodies and finalized your orders, you can choose the mode of delivery upon checkout:
4. How many pieces are in each box and how many do I eat per day?
For our cookies and cupcakes, each box contains 42pcs for 2-weeks supply or 21pcs for 1-week supply. Recommended consumption is 3-5 pieces/day.
Our other pastries include, Lactation revel bar (34 pcs./box), Lactation brownies bar (34 pcs/box),Lactation Ensaimada 750.00 12 pcs.
Cinnamon rolls 750.00 12 pcs
5. How long do they last?
The shelf life of the lactation and non-lactation goodies is as follows:
6. Can I reheat them?
You can re-heat cookies and cupcakes using an oven toaster. Set the heat on high then reheat for 30-45 seconds. Do not use the microwave when reheating your pastries.
7. Do I just eat them to breastfeed successfully?
Our goodies are just aid to help nursing mothers to increase milk supply. Increase in milk production will also be based on frequent feeding and milk expression.
Important notes to help produce more milk:
Breastmilk production begins with the Law of supply and demand
High demand = high supply | Low demand = low supply
Increase intake of expanding foods (vegetables, soup, shells, fruits, water).
Refrain from consuming chocolates, sweet and salty foods. Refrain from drinking tea and coffee.
Before and after feeding, drink at least 2 glasses of water.
When feeding, offer both breasts. Start where you ended.
Breastmilk production of right and left breast may not be the same.
When away from baby, pump every 2 hours
Breastfeeding is best up to 2 years old and beyond!
8. Are they exclusively for breastfeeding mothers?
No. Your husband or your child can even eat them, and no, they will not lactate :)
We do have a non-lactation variety of goodies so that you will not be guilty of sharing them with your friends and family.